Thousand Thoughts. has taken this initiative to spread mass awareness about things which are important at present, things we hardly speak about. We are organizing a FREE DIVINE YOGA session followed by MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WORKSHOP.
You are invited to come and celebrate The International Day of Yoga with us on 21st June 2017 for FREE Yoga & Meditation in the beautiful grounds of Saket (from 6:00 am) The day will be headed by few of the renowned Yoga and Meditation trainers.
The day is a great opportunity to introduce someone new to yoga as there's plenty of classes for all experience levels including beginners. So why not bring along friends and family for a great day out.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Manage work stress.
- Build stamina to keep up with your life pursuits.
- Get an extra edge in sports you pursue.
- Cultivate a mindful practice bringing inner wellbeing.
- Calm and energized feeling.
The event also includes an important talk on "Mental Health Awareness" wherein we would be sharing few tools and techniques whcih can be used to help someone in stage of depression, stress, anciety or any other sort of mental illness. The whole purpose of this is to reduce the stigma around Mental Ilness and create an awareness in the society so that we can save many lives.
- To remove the stigma around it
- Talk about the causes, symptoms and ways to overcome any sort of mental illness
- Provide you an insight on how you can help others overcome this
- Help you with some tools and techniques to overcome the feeling of depression, stress and anxiety.
The event is OPEN FOR ALL.
Come together for a FREE, fun yoga session. All families and kids are welcome. We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
NO REGISTRATION CHARGES.
To register, give us a Call/Whatsapp on 8285225523 or comment on the event page.
We request you to carry a YOGA MAT or BEDSHEET. ENTRY ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Call us at: 8285225523
Email us at: email@example.com